Live Webinar (English) | Return to Operations in China
Despite the pandemic, China's economy has made a strong recovery in 2020 and made a solid start to 2021. Multinational organisations are also benefiting from the Chinese upturn for its massive consumer market. This is made possible due to China’s effective yet different containment approach in managing the pandemic.
To get your workforce ready for their next assignment back to China, join us for this informative session where our health and travel security experts discuss resuming operations in China and how organisations should put in place to support their workforce.
Topics to be discussed:
• Current COVID-19 situation in China and key considerations in supporting your returning expats and people on the ground
• COVID-19 mitigation practices/principles in China
• Travel policies entering China
• Mental health challenges in the pandemic
Speakers from International SOS:
- Joel Gosset, Managing Director, Greater China
- Dr Karabo Mongae, Chief Medical Advisor
- Helen Wang, Travel Security Specialist