Webinar | Solutions for your challenges within the COVID-19 pandemic (German)
COVID-19 poses many challenges for businesses around the world, and these challenges will continue to change as the pandemic progresses. Depending on the number of cases and local conditions, the measures required will vary. A rapid response and adjustments in pandemic planning are therefore essential.
To provide you and your employees with the best possible support, International SOS has developed a range of solutions tailored to the individual phases of a pandemic. On 12 May, join us for our web meeting to learn about how you can use one of our tools to protect the health and safety of your workforce.
Learn more from our health and safety experts about our solutions, which are designed to both help leaders plan for and manage the pandemic as well as provide practical support for employees.
Web Meeting Topics:
- COVID-19 physical health as well as mental health and safety solutions.
- Guidance on testing, access to vaccines, vaccination strategy and planning
- Security situation advice for specific countries and regions around the world
- Assistance in creating or revising protocols and processes
- Tool for automatically creating individualised pandemic plans for your operational sites
During the web meeting, you will have the opportunity to ask questions. You are also welcome to send us your questions in advance at firstname.lastname@example.org.
For more information on International SOS, please visit www.internationalsos.de.
We look forward to your participation in the web meeting!